Well here I am near the end of 2010, looking back at another great year of teaching English in Japan at Smith’s School of English Tsukaguchi (スミス英会話塚口校) and living in Japan. This year was a very special one with the birth of my daughter Tina in August. You can read about it by clicking here. (^.^)
I would like to thank everyone who supported, helped or did anything nice for me, my family or English school in 2010. I especially would like to thank the following people (in no particular order):
1. Smith’s School of English Tsukaguchi students for studying English conversation at my English school. It was a pleasure teaching English conversation to you. Thank you for your effort, kindness and all the gifts that you gave me over the year!
2. Smith’s Head Office staff for fantastic work. Thanks so much for your help!
3. My wife Akemi for all of her work taking care of Tina and me, house things and her support and help with many things.
4. My translator for translating my English blogs into Japanese for the Smith’s Japanese web site http://www.smithweb.co.jp . Thanks to you, my blogs can be enjoyed by a wider audience, including my Japanese mother-in-law! Thank you so much!
5. Fellow Smith’s School of English franchisees who did any work on the Smith’s web sites for the Smith’s School of English franchise system. Thank you very much!
6. My Japanese teachers. Thank you for helping me improve my Japanese!
7. All those who gave my wife and I gifts for Tina. Thank you so much to you all!
I wish everybody happy holidays and a fruitful, happy 2011! (^.^)/
Smith’s School of English Tsukaguchi
To read this post in Japanese, please click here.
Check out my English school’s web site videos, photos and school event pages at http://www.smithweb.co.jp/school/tsukaguchi.shtml !