History of Smith’s School of English
- Smith’s School of English established as Sole Trader August 1996
- Established as Limited Liability School in 1997. Capitalized at US$25,000, JPY 3.000.000
- Established second Corporation SSE franchise 1998. Capitalized at US$ 210,000, JPY 25,000,000
- First franchise opened March 1999. Sold for US$ 1,700, JPY200.000
“To be the fairest provider of English Teaching in Japan”
Smith’s School of English provides high quality, reasonably priced English conversation coaching to our students. We also provide the opportunity for our franchisees and staff to earn a substantial income while enjoying a high quality of life. It is our capable management, geographic exclusivity, and advanced operating system which enables our continued success.
We will continue our leadership in the English teaching franchise business by strengthening our position as the best and biggest franchise unit in Japan.
Our vision is to become the fairest provider of English teaching in Japan. To achieve our nation wide vision we remain focused on three primary strategies.
- To be the best franchise and employment opportunity for any foreigner who wants to earn money in Japan.
- To provide excellence in English teaching in Japan and flexibility in the provision of this service to our students.
- To achieve outstanding profitability for both our franchisees and the company by expanding the system and leveraging our combined strengths.
“Franchise schools teaching English in Japan. Smith’s English school franchises are all teacher-owned. Let Smith’s help you establish and operate your own English school in Japan now!”