Hi! This is Patrick from Smith’s school, Koenji. Do you remember being sent to your room when you were young? I do. Quite a few times actually. It was always with the same warning, “Think about what you did”. It was the great escape for me as I sat and thought, dreamed and imagined within the confines of my room. Well, for now it seems, earth has sent us all to our rooms, with that same warning before allowing us to come out again. So what do we do when we’re in our rooms? Think, imagine and plan a great escape, I guess?
How about trying to imagine being teleported to the mountains, the beach or behind a waterfall curtain right this moment? No, this isn’t some future hope, it could happen right now. We’re there! With a laptop or smartphone, the internet, and some key www addresses, we can be transported almost anywhere. Here are just 5 virtual places we can escape to right now while stuck within those for walls:
1. The surreal Northern Lights Adventure. Check out the Aurora Borealis within the warmth of your own home.
2. Trek the splendor of the Grand Canyon in your pajamas and a hot cup of cocoa.
3. Hover over Mt. Everest in a Helicopter Ride and overcome your fear of heights at the same time.
4. You can’t really tour inside an active volcano, but today’s your lucky day.
5. See Japan like never before with the 360° VR Experience with just a click of the button.
It’s time to escape. Let’s go!!!