People are always trying to predict the future. If we could predict the future, we could make the decisions today that will allow us to succeed tomorrow in whatever area we choose. Warren Buffet became the richest man in the world through investing in the stock market but he himself will say that he is the first one to admit that he doesn’t have a crystal ball. Even the experts can be wrong.
I am no expert when it comes to investing or health but I can see the future. Here are few of my predictions
1. My students will continue to improve their English by coming to class and doing regular homework.
2. They will have fun doing it.
3. Smith’s teachers will continue to write insightful articles for students and teachers to learn from (I hope that everyone is enjoying my articles thus far).
4. Each week I will post a new phrase online (Free Mini English Lesson) that students of all levels and from all over can benefit from.
5. English will become more important in not only the business field but also the education system.
6. I will meet many new students and at the same time say goodbye to others (I wish them well on their new occupations)
7. I will continue to create new materials to make the classes more enjoyable.
8. The Smith’s Office will continue to provide support for all the schools and help the organization grow.
What do you see in your crystal ball?