Do you want more control over your time and your money? Are you willing to rebuild this boutique school? If so you may access this bargain basement price. This opportunity is cheap however it is not for the faint-hearted.
Looking to start a school but don’t have formal business training or know where to start? Let us help you.
We’re looking to sell Smith’s School of English Koenji. We’re looking for a teacher who is mature, serious and understands that business is about gaining and retaining students.
This school is 14 years old – it was started in 2004 and had been a stable local community school focused on business workers and adults. We state, had been, as this school franchise was suddenly terminated due to ownership concerns. At present the school premises is empty and the students have all been told that if Smith’s can not find a new teacher quickly the school will completely close. Essentially this is an empty school with loads of positive history.
So what are we selling?
- We are selling the Smith’s School of English franchise. This normally requires an initial investment of US$15,000.
- We are selling access to the rental premises. No key money required.
- Smith’s head office staff maintain records of all ex-students and will work to have as many students, as is, possible to return to study.
- We can and will introduce several students who very much wish Smith’s to continue supporting their tuition in Koenji.
- Smith’s school name enjoys a good reputation built over 14 years.
- Smith’s head office knows the area. We will offer support and indicate the methods of advertising that we know have worked in Koenji in the past.
- Smith’s will supply a new desk, 4 chairs, a MacMini, a large TV monitor, white-board, Smith’s curriculum, and school training.
- The new franchisee will gain access to the Smith’s School of English on-line scheduling system.
- The new franchisee will gain immediate access to the well ranked (both Google and Yahoo) Smith’s School of English Koenji web page with your own information. https://smithweb.co.jp/koenji/ Please note that over 60% of all new students to this school in 2018 were derived via Google or Yahoo searches.
- The new franchisee will have the right to request new subpages be added to the existing Smith’s Koenji page. This is both advisable and free of charge. The franchisee will provide data in English and Smith’s will translate and upload.
You can run the school by yourself without having to hire a support staff.
Income is limited only by how much effort you want to put in. Rent covers both the teaching office and a small apartment area (kitchen and sleeping area). The office/living area is separated by a hallway and a separate door. Perfect live / work situation.
No Japanese language skills required.
Eikaiwa For Sale
Run your own school. Make more money and work fewer hours.
Smith’s School of English – Koenji Franchise for sale
Income / Expense
Smith’s can provide many years of historical income and expense data in order to facilitate self-estimation of potential income.
Franchise and Admin Fees: 60,000 + (Royalties dependant on income)
Utilities: About 10,000
Can easily grow income if you live locally and are outgoing.
Children’s classes can be added for additional income.
Smith’s suggest aiming at average teaching hours: 22 to 28 hours.
Perfect for a mature teacher with a business background.
Run from two-room apartment with separate sleeping, teaching and office spaces.
Live and work style school. Professional support staff. No Japanese language
Skills required. The main office does all scheduling and booking. Online scheduling system for checking and closing schedules. Basic sales skills are useful.
School is easy to advertise and simple to run.
Several stations are available for marketing.
Only 3 minutes from the Koenji station.
Regular referrals from the web site and past flyer campaigns.
US$15,000 or ono.
Looking to sell by April 1st, 2019.