Each day I wake up and head off to work never knowing what the day has in store for me. Each class takes on a being of its own even when the same topics are covered. And each student brings something different to the table.
Over the past few months so much has happened but I wanted to let my students know how much I appreciate their hard work. Students that have taken my classes know that I assign them some work each week to be done at home. For some it may be just a few sentences while others are asked to read a chapter in a book or write a 1-page essay on a topic of my choosing.
Here is a list of some of the achievements that I think deserve mentioning:
1. Recently one student told me that she raised her TOEIC score from 895 to 930!
2. Another student is putting the finishing touches on her own book that will be published later this year written in both English and Japanese!
3. A few other students write fabulous, thought-provoking essays!
4. Two of my students are working their way through “Animal Farm” while some others are tackling Sidney Sheldon novels.
5. One student released her 3rd CD, all of which are on sale at Tsutaya.
I can’t wait to see what they will do next! Keep up the great work everyone!